[vc_row type=”in_container” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” top_padding=”0″ bottom_padding=”5″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Realize savings across your operations to achieve rapid ROI
CribMaster solutions improve your organization and management of indirect materials, which translates into operational savings. Although every customer starts with a different baseline, our experience from implementing thousands of solutions shows us that most manufacturers find similar sources of cost reductions.
We break these cost reductions down into hard (direct purchasing and inventory savings) and soft (productivity enhancements).
Hard Cost Reductions
- The CribMaster software learns from your historical data to identify excess inventory purchases and adjusts to leaner levels.
- Inventory visibility across sites facilitates transfers of in-stock items in place of new purchases.
- More frequent inventory turns lead to lower carrying costs and fewer dollars lost on dead stock.
- Usage reports and supplier tracking allow you to consolidate your product range to eliminate low turnover items.
- Vending machines limit employees to the right asset type and quantity for the job, reducing misuse and waste.
- Tool tracking increases employee accountability to reduce theft. RFID alerts can also help to avoid safety infractions and fines.
- Automated transactions and purchases eliminate the need for several roles to handle the same data-entry paperwork.
- User-defined report fields provide budgetary information, accounting for the number of employees, suppliers, and materials by job.
- Consolidated supply chains can improve purchasing terms, along with saving time by dealing with fewer suppliers and POs.
Soft Cost Reductions
- Line-side vending machines reduce travel time for materials and supplies.
- RFID tracking helps to reduce search time for lost tools.
- Unmanned cribs and automatic transactions free up more employees to work on the floor.
As a result of implementing CribMaster solutions, typical MRO inventory reductions range from 25% to 40%.
CribMaster has a knowledge base built from decades of customer implementations to help you find cost savings around your indirect materials.
Start with an inventory recall
Workers sometimes take it upon themselves to stash extra inventory to avoid running out. Recouping this inventory through a plant-wide recall could have a dramatic effect on your savings.
An inventory recall helps to establish your new distribution processes. Your spend will follow a pattern similar to the graph above. Depending on your inventory turns, the first three months of inventory spend will drop substantially, and then it will level off at a lower amount than before. We have seen this trend occur with many customers, and it is a fast way to prove ROI.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ boxed=”false” centered_text=”false”][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]