Project Management & Implementation
Installation & Implementation That Works With You
CribMaster’s Project Management & Implementation team works closely with you to understand your business’ needs and help you create and install the CribMaster solutions program that works best for you. From planning to implementation to sustainment, we’re with you every step of the way. Our team of experts will help you determine best practices for incorporating CribMaster software and hardware into current and future business processes and requirements. They’ll work step-by-step to create a custom plan that works for you then meet virtually or visit your facility to help execute.
Connect CribMaster with the Rest of Your Business
Our System Integration Services team offers support throughout deployment to ensure your business goals are met. Let us help you integrate your CribMaster solutions with the rest of your business.
Ongoing Support includes:
Remote CribMaster software installations and upgrades
- Dedicated remote support for installing CribMaster software or upgrading to a new version
- Review data, create CSV and RUL files and test imports
Backup/restore CribMaster databases
- Create a backup “.bak” copy of the CribMaster SQL database and/or restore a SQL .bak file on an existing SQL server instance
- Analysis of your facilities to optimise the placement of CribMaster RFID solution
- On-site assessment of your operations workflow and RFID site surveys
- Attachment of RFID tags to your inventory
- Set up of tool control cabinets
- Performance of acceptance testing to ensure CribMaster RFID solutions are running optimally